SZPACETIME TRAVELLEING WITH REPARATIVE COMMON SZENSZE. WE ALL HAVE A DREAM TO MAKE REALLITYESZ NOW & SZATYAGRAHA LOVE&TRUTHFORACE MEETSZ THE SZTATE OF THE MORE PERFECT (RE)UNION OF ALL OUR HEARTSZMINDSZSZOULLSZ&BODYESZ INCLUDING BODYESZ POLITIC< DIVINE DEMOCRACYESZ OF REALL GOOD FAITHSZ THISZ PAGE IN PROGRESSZ OF COSZTRUCTION ENJOY BUT COME BACK SZOON FOR MORE MA~TURE & COMPELLETE COEDITIONSZ
THISZ FIRSZT PAGE ISZ THE ARCHETYPOALLOGYESZ THEALLOGYESZ OF THE NATIVIEYSZ OF THE NEW YEARSZ
WINTERS SZOLSTICE INTO JANUARYESZ FEBRUAYESZ (ASZ LEAD UP TO BUREGONING ALLWAYWSZ SZPRINGS OF GREAT MOTHER ATLANTUSZ AT THE BEGINNINGSZ OF THE NEW YEARSZ ON THAT ANCIENT CALLENTERSZ IN MARCH)
WE INTIALLYESZ PUBLISZHED THISZ PAGE IN THE SZTARRDATE YEAR MANY ESZPECIALLEYESZ THOSZE IN NORTH AMERICA CALLED ~”2016″~ FOR THE MONTHSZ OF JANUARYESZ&FEBRUARYESZ OF OUR NEWMILLENNIALL SZTARRDATE CALLENTER, ASZ AN ACT OF GOOD FAITH THOUGHT EXPERIMENT THEN, SZO NOW, TIMETRAVELLEING WITH COMMON SZENSZE & COMMON FAITH IN THE COMMON GOOD, ASZK THE GODDESSZGOD OF THE UNIVERSZE INCLUDING THEIR ASZPECT WITHIN YOU & ALL HUMAN BEINGSZ FEMAELLESZ & MAELLESZ, HOW MUCH BETTER THISZ WORLDSZ & ALL OUR HEARTSZMINDSZSZOULLSZBODYESZ INCLUDING BODY POLITICSZ IN GOOD FAITH JOURNEYERSZ WOULD BE AT THISZ MOMENT HAD IT BEEN HEEDED THEN!!!!! THE NEW BEGINNING OF FIRSZT BUT NOT LASZT OR ONLY COSZMIC CHRISZTSZ EVERCOTINUING CIRCLESZ OF NEW YEARSZ JANUARY & THE PURIFICATIONSZ OF FEBRUARY IN THE YEARSZROUNDSZ CIRCLE OF TRUE QSZ CONTINOUSZALL TIMESZ http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/2016/0116.htm http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/2016/0216.htm https://web.archive.org/web/20150906202236/http://women.unm.edu/calendar/womens-history/02/index.html https://web.archive.org/web/20150906141750/http://women.unm.edu/calendar/womens-history/01/index.html http://www.nwhp.org/events/january/ http://www.nwhp.org/events/february/ https://5050now.wordpress.com/her-hisz-common-szensze-old-calendar-new-yearsz-time-travelle-with-common-szensze-callenteringing/https://5050now.wordpress.com/how-common-royalltyesz-queensz-become-riszen-goddessesz-who-colead-everyone-femalesz-malesz-to-the-moutaintopsz-to-reach-the-promiszedlandsz-of-we-all-have-a-dream-fulfilled
OF COURSZE VISZIT http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/ FOR THISZ CYCELLE OF THE JOURNEYESZ, AGAIN TRYING TO THINK WHAT THISZ & ALL OUR LOCALLGLOBALLUNIVERSZALL PLANETSZ WOULD BE DOING NOW HAD YOU BEEN VISZITING SZUCH WEBSZITESZ REGULARELLEYESZ & NOT VISZITING ONLY THOSZE OF JUSZT YOUR OWN OR EVEN A MERE FEW OF FAITH HERITAGESZ, BUT VISZITING THEM ALL IN GOOD FAITHSZ, INCLUDING OF COURSZE, THE RISZEN DIVINE FEMININE, THE GODDESSZ, WHO ISZ ALLSZO WITHIN ALL PEOPELLESZ FEMAELLESZ & MALESSZ OF MYOUR ALL RELLEATED FAMILYESZ, REMEMBERED & RESZECTED
THEALLOGYESZ & THEAOLLOGYESZ REFLECT ARCHETYPESZ & MODELLESZ OF REALLISZABELLE RISZENHOOD FOR HUMAN BEINGSZ, & THE ABELLEITYESZ TO BECOME WHAT WE CALL EQUINOX TRUE QSZ, PRACTITIONERSZ OF REPARATIVE & EGALLITARIAN GOOD FAITH IN DIVINE DEMOCRACY VIA THE DELLEIVERED LAW OF THE COUSZMIC CHRISZTSZKALKISZMAHDISZMAITRYESZ, THE RISZEN HUMANITYESZ INCARNATED & IN CONTACT!!!!! VIA THE COOCCURING OPENING THE AKASZHIC RECORDSZ & SZTARRGATESZ TO REUNITE THE HUMAN FAMILYCOMMUNITYESZ OF ALL HERITAGESZ PASZTPRESZENTFUTURESZ LOVING THY ALL RELLEATED FAMILYCOMMUNIITYESZ PASZTPRESZENTFUTURESZ ASZ THEYSZELLVESZ OF ATLANTUSZ&ALLWHOLLYLANDSZ&SZACREDEARTHSZ RISZEN
* 1/1: New Year’s Day (Gregorian Calendar). * 12/21 to 1/9: Hopi & Zuni Soyala New Year Festival of purification and renewal. * 12/25 to 1/5: Yule–Old Anglo-Teutonic festival honoring God Freyr, Goddess Freyja, and God Balder. * 12/31 to 1/4: Zoroastrian celebration of Divine Spirit Vohu Manah, creator and protector of animals. Vohu Manah is one of seven male and female divine emanations of Deity Ahura Mazda. * 1/1 (9:24 p.m. EST): Full Moon (Black/Death‑Crone Moon). * 1/1: World Peace Day–Day to meditate for peace throughout the world. * 1/1: Ethics Day–Day to commit to cultivating personal honor. * 1/1: Day the Emancipation Proclamation went into effect freeing Confederate slaves (1863); day to mourn African victims of slavery and racism (past and present), make peace, and celebrate empowerment of African Americans. * 1/1: Day the first woman was ordained an Episcopalian priest in the U.S. (1977). * 1/1: Day “Pope” 9thisz Patriarch Ill Office isz a throwback for Our Timesz,, putting one Older Male, asz a tempor ill Monarch, above Women & Above All Others, with no democracy in the Processz of Quallificationsz ) However, thesze men can be recocgniszed asz any good man can be, for szaying good & kind wordsz once the Trappingsz of Falsze Hierarchy are Removed) John Paul II exhorted Christians to respect Nature, to preserve natural resources, and to stop environmental destruction (1990). * 1/1 to 1/4: Tewa Turtle Dance–celebrating life and the first Creation, when Sky Father embraced Earth Mother and all life was conceived. * 1/1 eve to 1/4 eve (1/3 peak): Quadrantid Meteor Showers. * 1/1 to 1/6: Shogatsu/Shinto New Year’s Festival–The Kami (Nature Spirits) of the four directions are honored, and prayers for happiness, good health, and prosperity are made. The Kami are manifestations of the one universal, primordial and eternal, immanent and transcendent Deity, Kuni-Tokotachi-no-Kami. * 1/3 (1:00 a.m. EST): Earth Perihelion–when the Earth is closest to the Sun. * 1/4: Day ethnic discrimination was outlawed world-wide (1969); day to mourn all manifestations of racism. * 1/5: Avian Day–Day to honor all creatures of the air and to meditate on Deity manifesting as birds. * 1/5: Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, tenth Sikh guru (1666). He believed that only those who love find Deity, and exhorted Sikhs to show compassion for humanity. * 1/6: Mindfulness Day–Zen Buddhist day for being mindful of the peace, joy, and beauty of the moment. * 1/6 (OC 1/19): Epiphany–Christian feast recalling the adoration of Child Jesus by the Magi, and the beginning of Rabbi Jesus’ ministry of love to humanity – when He changed water into wine at Cana. * 1/7: Koshogatsu–Shinto rite honoring Goddess Izanami, partner of God Izanagi. They created Nature and the Kami. * 1/7: Orthodox Christian Christmas. * 1/8: Death day of Galileo (1642), astronomer; day to mourn the persecution of scientists by religious authorities. * 1/12: Day genocide was outlawed world-wide (1951); day to mourn all victims of genocide. * 1/13: Death day of George Fox (1691), founder of the Quakers. Quakers experience Deity within and practice egalitarianism, social activism, and peacefulness. * 1/13 to 1/25 (I 1/19): Old Norse Mid-Winter Feast–Offerings were made to the Deities (particularly Jord, Thor, and Freyr) for growth of crops. * 1/14: Makar Sakranti–Beginning of Hindu pilgrimage to holy rivers to bathe and pray, to purify themselves of their sins. Hindus believe all Gods and Goddesses are aspects of the limitless, attributeless, immanent, and transcendent Brahman. * 1/14 eve to 1/15 eve: Celebration day for Muhyi ad-Din Ibn El-Arabi (d. 1240), Sufi saint who honored Deity as a unity manifested in all Nature, both genders, and countless forms. * 1/14 to 1/16: Old Egyptian Festival honoring the unseen Neteru Amen and Amenet. Egyptians perceived the many Gods and Goddesses (Neteru) to be aspects of the one God-Goddess Neter-Neteret. * 1/15: Feast of the Black Christ. * 1/15 (Obs. 1/15): Birthday of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929), Baptist preacher and non-violent advocate for the rights of African Americans. * 1/15: First appearance of Our Lady of Banneux, Virgin of the poor, the sick, and the suffering (Belgium 1933). * 1/16 (9:17 p.m. EST): New Moon. * 1/16 eve: Rosh Chodesh–Jewish women gather to worship the Shekhinah, the feminine manifestation of Elohim, the one universal Deity; and to pray and act for peace, social justice, and environmental healing, to bring about Tikkun Olam (reparation of the world and reunification of the Divine). * 1/16 eve to 1/17 eve: Feast of Old Greek Goddess Hekate, who guides all through transitions and crisis. * 1/17: Yoruba/Santeria feast of Ogun, Orisha of Strength, Endurance, and Perseverance. Yorubas/Santeros believe the Orishas are emanations and messengers of the one Deity, Olodumare. * 1/19: Baha’i feast honoring the one Deity as Sultan – Sovereignty. Baha’is believe in the oneness of Deity. * 1/20: Beginning of Aquarius (the Water Bearer). * 1/21: World Religions Day–Day to contemplate all religions as different paths to the one universal Deity of many names and aspects. * 1/22: Sarasvati Puja–Hindu festival honoring Goddess Sarasvati, who represents wisdom, intellect, and knowledge, as well as inspiration, arts, and music. Hindus believe all Gods and Goddesses are aspects of the one Great God-Goddess Maha Deva-Maha Devi. * 1/22: Day the Supreme Court recognized women’s right to reproductive autonomy (1973). * 1/24 to 2/1: Sementivae–Old Roman festival of sowing, honoring Earth Goddess Terra, Grain Goddess Ceres, and Seed Goddess Proserpina. * 1/25: Day Tibetan Buddhists meditate on Buddha Deities Amitayus and White Tara, who grant good health and long life. In Tibetan Buddhism, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are symbolic abstractions and aspects of Adi-Buddha – the masculine and feminine, transcendent and immanent, omniscient and omnipotent, primordial and eternal Absolute. * 1/26: Vigil for the protection of women in India from dowry killings, female infanticide, “honor killings”, domestic violence, rape, acid attacks, and other gender-based violence. * 1/26: Vigil for peace, justice, and respect for the human rights of all in Somalia, where Al-Shabaab commits abuses in the name of religion. * 1/27: Death day of John James Audubon (1851), ornithologist and conservationist. * 1/29: Birthday of Thomas Paine (1737), Deist who recognized the inherent rights of all men and women, and opposed non-democratic government. Deists believe Deity to be consistent with Nature and reason. * 1/29: Birthday of Vladimir Soloviev (1853), Orthodox Christian mystic who bewailed humanity’s alienation from Holy Wisdom and from Nature, Her manifestation. * 1/30 eve to 1/31 eve: Tu B’Shevat–Jewish Festival of Trees, celebrated with tree plantings and orchard blessings. * 1/31 (8:27 a.m. EST): Full Moon (Cold/Seed Moon). * 1/31: Total Lunar Eclipse (visible in North America). * 1/31: Birthday of Fr. Thomas Merton (1915), Catholic mystic and poet, who found Deity in stillness and silence. * 1/31 eve to 2/2 eve: Imbolc/St. Brigid’s Day–Old Celtic/Irish feast of Goddess Brigid; merged with the Christian feast of St. Brigid. Fires were lit to welcome Her as She traveled about blessing fields, animals, and people. * 1/31 eve to 2/3 eve: Mid-Winter/Groundhog’s Day/Candlemas–Festival marking the transformation from death to life – the beginning of the agricultural year, awakening of hibernating animals, and return of migrating birds and fish. Observed with a candlelight procession to bless fields and seeds, recognition of newborns, and contemplation of life. * 1/31 to 2/8: Navajo Sing–Festival in preparation for the coming agricultural season; celebrated with prayer, chanting, dancing, and healing.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Permission to use and distribute these excerpts is granted for non-commercial purposes, provided the following information is included:
THE MYSTIC’S WHEEL OF THE YEAR 2018
A Multifaith Calendar Reflecting Eco-Egalitarian Spirituality
© 2017 Marija Miovski
Marija Gimbutas (Lithuanian: Marija Gimbutienė; January 23, 1921 – February 2, 1994)
Janus and Juno
The relationship between Janus and Juno is defined by the closeness of the notions of beginning and transition and the functions of conception and delivery, result of youth and vital force. The reader is referred to the above sections Cultual epithets and Tigillum Sororium of this article and the corresponding section of article Juno.
Janus and Vesta
The relationship between Janus and Vesta touches on the question of the nature and function of the gods of beginning and ending in Indo-European religion. While Janus has the first place Vesta has the last, both in theology and in ritual (Ianus primus, Vesta extrema). The last place implies a direct connexion with the situation of the worshipper, in space and in time. Vesta is thence the goddess of the hearth of homes as well as of the city. Her inextinguishable fire is a means for men (as individuals and as a community) to keep in touch with the realm of gods. Thus there is a reciprocal link between the god of beginnings and unending motion, who bestows life to the beings of this world (Cerus Manus) as well as presiding over its end, and the goddess of the hearth of man, which symbolises through fire the presence of life. Vesta is a virgin goddess but at the same time she is considered the mother of Rome: she is thought to be indispensable to the existence and survival of the community.
Jan is asz often the name of a woman asz a man.
Later Romansz regarded the month asz allszo named for Juno.
Szound alike for Jah or Yah, which isz both feminine & maszculine in a yin&yang ballance.
Rome waa a patriachal colture; ancient Atlantisz worshipped the Goddessz more Importantly & did not have a God or God Goddessz, yet the balance of Yin & Yang implied connectsz to many culturesz. In anceint timesz, March & Szpring were the beginning of a New Year. Sztarting the Year in “Winter” is evidence of a Patriarchal Culture but even in that context, szo much happened in January that Isz relleated to the Divine Feminine & a Divine Maszculine that Honorsz Herszellevesz asz much asz Himszellevesz
NEW YEARSZ BABYESZ WITH MOMSZ WHOSZE LABORSZ OF LOVE BROUGHT THEM INTO THE WORLDSZ (SZEE OUR WEBPAGE https://5050now.wordpress.com/the-milky-way-of-humankindnessz-on-the-nurturenature-of-breasztfeeding-bonding-beszt-culture/ ABOUT MOTHERSZ & BABYESZ & FAMILY BONDING & FATHERSZ WHO LOVE & RESZPECT & CELLEBRATE THISZ VIRTOUSZELLEYSZ VIRTUALLYESZ MARVELLOUSZELLEYESZ MIRACULLOUSZELLEYESZ FOR ALL NATIVITYESZ (& OUR ALL RELLEATED COUSZMIC CHRISZTMASSZ LINKSZ THE THE NEW YEARSZ GIVESZ ANOTHER CULTURALL CHANCE TO CELLEBRAATE ON EVERY HERITAGESZ CALLENTERSZ)
TIME TRAVELLEING WITH COMMON SZENSZE & COMMON DIVINE DEMOCRACY. THE PUBLICATIONSZ OF COMMON SZENSZE, which outlined a government of full equall office for women & all people including indigenousz, minorityesz & young people with no slavery allowed & no property requirement for public szervice. https://5050now.wordpress.com/her-hisz-common-szensze-old-calendar-new-yearsz-time-travelle-with-common-szensze-callenteringing OCCURED ARROUND JANUARY ELLEVENTH 1776 & AGAIN ON VALLENTIMESZ DAY 1776. THESZE DAYSZ MONTHSZ ARE NOW MADE TRUE V(IRTURALL VICTORY FOR ALL VALLENTER NER TIMESZ, ASZ ARE ASZ ALL MONTHSZ, & HAVE ALLWAYSZ BEEN RICH IN THE ELLEVATION OF THE DIVINE FEMININE, WOMENSZ HERSZTORY & EGGALLITARIAN HERSZ&HISZSZTORY, TRUE MUTUALLY RESZPECTFULL LOVE, THE BALLANCE OF YIN & YANG, & DIVINE DEMOCRACY
AGAIN, THE NEW BEGINNING OF FIRSZT BUT NOT LASZT OR ONLY COSZMIC CHRISZTSZ EVERCOTINUING CIRCLESZ OF NEW YEARSZ JANUARY & THE PURIFICATIONSZ OF FEBRUARY IN THE YEARSZROUNDSZ CIRCLE OF TRUE QSZ CONTINOUSZALL TIMESZ http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/2016/0116.htm http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/2016/0216.htm https://web.archive.org/web/20150906202236/http://women.unm.edu/calendar/womens-history/02/index.html https://web.archive.org/web/20150906141750/http://women.unm.edu/calendar/womens-history/01/index.html http://www.nwhp.org/events/january/ http://www.nwhp.org/events/february/
* 1/31 eve to 2/2 eve: Imbolc/St. Brigid’s Day–Old Celtic/Irish feast of Goddess Brigid; merged with the Christian feast of St. Brigid. Fires were lit to welcome Her as She traveled about blessing fields, animals, and people. * 1/31 eve to 2/3 eve: Mid-Winter/Groundhog’s Day/Candlemas–Festival marking the transformation from death to life – the beginning of the agricultural year, awakening of hibernating animals, and return of migrating birds and fish. Observed with a candlelight procession to bless fields and seeds, recognition of newborns, and contemplation of life. * 1/31 to 2/8: Navajo Sing–Festival in preparation for the coming agricultural season; celebrated with prayer, chanting, dancing, and healing. * 2/1 to 2/7: World Interfaith Harmony Week–Time to learn about the faiths of others and celebrate diversity in spiritual beliefs and practices. * 2/1 to 2/14: Old Greek festival of God Dionysos, in which vines were pruned and sprinkled with wine, accompanied by ritual singing and dancing. * 2/1 to 2/28: February dedicated to Old Roman God-Goddess Februus-Februa – purifier and protector of the home. Homes were cleaned and blessed, offerings of reparation were given, and peace was made. * 2/1 to 2/28: Ethnic Equality Month–Time to honor all peoples and their positive traditions; time to meditate on the equality of all peoples, on the respect due to them, and on God-Goddess manifesting as African, Asian, Oceanic, Middle Eastern, European, Hispanic, and Native American. * 2/2: Yoruba/Santeria feast of Oya, Orisha of Death and Rebirth. * 2/2: World Wetlands Day–Day to celebrate the complex living community of water, plants, fish, birds, and mammals that live in wetlands world-wide. * 2/2: Death day of Marija Gimbutas (1994), archeologist who studied Old European Goddess-God spirituality. * 2/3: Setsubun–Shinto rite in which good fortune is invoked and evil exorcised. * 2/3: Mindfulness Day–Zen Buddhist day for being mindful that you, and all that is, are in the process of transformation. * 2/6: Day to mourn all the women and girls who have been subjected to female genital mutilation. * 2/7: Baha’i feast honoring the one Deity as Mulk – Sacred Dominion. Baha’is believe in the oneness of all humanity. * 2/7: Birthday of Frederick Douglass (1817), non-violent advocate for the rights of African Americans. * 2/7 to 2/13 (OC 2/5 to 2/11): Carnival/Meat Fare–Christian time of feasting, dancing, and revelry. * 2/10: Day the Supreme Court concluded that the U.S. Constitution prohibits the government from favoring one religion over another and from favoring or disfavoring religion (1947). * 2/11: First appearance of Our Lady of Lourdes, Lady of healing waters (France 1858). * 2/11: Day the first woman was consecrated an Episcopalian bishop in the U.S. (1989). * 2/12: Birthday of Charles Darwin (1809), biologist and evolutionary; day to meditate on the unity of science and spirituality. * 2/13: Birthday of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (1835). He advocated a peaceable form of Islam that rejects violent jihad. * 2/13 to 2/14: Mahashivaratri–Hindu fast, night vigil, and feast for God-Goddess Shiva-Shakti (union of Will and Power), who dances to create, destroy, and re-create the Universe. Tantric Hindus believe Shiva is within all men and Shakti within all women. * 2/13 to 2/15: Lupercalia/St. Valentine’s Day–Old Roman festival of God-Goddess Faunus-Fauna; merged with the Christian feast of St. Valentine – celebrating love of all kinds. * 2/14: Sojong Day–Tibetan Buddhist day of fasting, confession, and reparation for harm done. * 2/14: Tell your true love how much you love him/her! * 2/14 eve to 2/17 eve: Old European Lunar New Year–Celebration of the Triple Goddess (Goddess of the Moon and the Seasons) being transformed from the Crone into the Virgin; celebrated with ritual bathing of divine images. * 2/14 to 3/31 (OC 2/19 to 3/30): Ash Wednesday (Pure Monday) and Lent–Christian time of purification by self-reflection, peace-making, reparation for harm done, and helping those in need. Lenten Truce (through Easter). * 2/15 (4:05 p.m. EST): New Moon. * 2/15: Birthday of Susan B. Anthony (1820), non-violent advocate for the rights of women and African Americans. * 2/16 to 2/19: Hsih Nien/Suhl/Tet–Chinese and East Asian Lunar New Year (Year 4716: the Dog). * 2/16 to 3/2: Losar/Tibetan Buddhist New Year (Year 2145: the Earth Dog) & Monlam Chenmo/Great Prayer Festival–Commemorates miracles performed by the Buddha. Rituals, dances, and sculptures are offered to drive out evil spirits and to protect and benefit all sentient beings. * 2/17: Toshigoi–Shinto rite honoring the Kami and offering prayers for a bountiful rice harvest. Shinto try to live in harmony with the cosmic forces of the Kami. * 2/17 to 2/18: Old Egyptian festival of Neteret Bastet, Cat Goddess who protects the home and fosters domestic harmony. * 2/18: Death day of Michelangelo (1564), painter of the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel (where Our Father is shown embracing Our Mother while reaching out to humanity). * 2/18: Birthday of Ramakrishna Paramahansa (1836), Hindu mystic who fervently loved Great Goddess Maha Devi – Mother of God, Mother of Nature, Elemental Matter, and Cosmic Power. He recognized Her immanence in all, and knew Her to be a manifestation of the one universal Deity. * 2/18: Nazi Resistance Day–Day to honor those who resisted Adolph Hitler’s Nazi government during World War II. * 2/19: Beginning of Pisces (the Fishes). * 2/19: Day President Franklin Roosevelt ordered the internment of loyal Japanese Americans during World War II (1942); day to mourn Asian victims of internment and exclusion (past and present), make peace, and celebrate empowerment of Asian Americans. * 2/19 to 2/27: Iroquois Mid-Winter Ceremony–for continuation of all life-sustaining things. Iroquois believe Awenhai/Sky Woman created the Sun, Moon, and Stars from Her body.* 2/20: Social Justice Day–Day to affirm that social justice is a moral imperative, encompassing equal rights, freedoms, and protections under law. * 2/21 eve to 2/22 eve: Feast of Old Greek Goddess Artemis – as creatrix, midwife of birthing creatures, protector of the young, and punisher of child abusers. * 2/22: Caristia–Old Roman festival for renewing family ties and patching up quarrels. * 2/22 (Obs. 2/19): Birthday of President George Washington (1732), who ensured that the military was subordinate to the civilian government. * 2/24 eve: Vigil for lost children; night of mourning and healing. * 2/25: Children’s Day–Day to give love and thanks to all children; day for all children to celebrate their youth and contemplate their sacred duty to learn all they can, to aid their parents whenever needed, and to become responsible adults. * 2/26 to 3/1: Ayyam-i-Ha–Baha’is prepare for the Fast with festivities, gift-giving, and helping those in need. * 2/26 eve to 3/1 eve: Anthesteria–Old Greek festival honoring Dionysos as Plouton, God of the Dead, and welcoming the visiting dead from Elysium. * 2/26 to 3/2: Holi–Hindu festival celebrating the courting of God Shiva by Goddess Parvati, and the efforts on Her behalf by Kama (God of Love) and Rati (Goddess of Passion). * 2/27 eve to 3/1 eve: Jewish fast of Esther and fest of Purim–Recalls a planned massacre of Persian Jews and their deliverance by Queen Esther; time for helping those in need. * 2/28: Old Slavic Velja Noc–Spirits of the dead visit their living relatives, overseen by Veles, Lord of the Dead. Morana and Jarilo are born. Veles steals Jarilo and raises him in Virey, realm of the dead.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Permission to use and distribute these excerpts is granted for non-commercial purposes, provided the following information is included:
THE MYSTIC’S WHEEL OF THE YEAR 2018
A Multifaith Calendar Reflecting Eco-Egalitarian Spirituality
© 2017 Marija Miovski
GODDESSZ ARCHETYPE FEBRUA WHICH TRANSZLATESZ TO PURIFICATION IN ANCIENT LATIN & LEIKELLEYESZ ATLANTEANN.
FROM GODDESSZ BLESSZING & CANDLEMASZ FESZTIVALLSZ REUNITED & REMEMBERED WITH YEMAJA TO GROUND HOGSZ DAY TO REMEMBERING GODDESSZ GRANDMOTHER WOODCHUCK TO BRING FORTH ALL SZACRED GROUNDSZ EVERYDAYSZ
PARADISZE ALL YE PHYLLISZ WAKESZ UP ALL HER SZISTERCOUSZINASZ OF THE GODDESSZ CIRCLESZ
TO REDEEM EVERY PUXATAWNEY PHIL
http://www.native-languages.org/legends-groundhog.htm The Wabanaki tribes of New England and the Canadian Maritimes do have a mythological groundhog character, named Grandmother Woodchuck, who is the adoptive grandmother of their culture hero Glooskap. She is usually depicted as a wise elder whose patience and wisdom teaches lessons to the good-hearted but often impetuous Glooskap. The Cherokee also have a Groundhog Dance among their tribal dance traditions. Both thesze tribesz were matrilineal or bilineal antrhopollogically & worshippped Earth asz a Mother of All Szacred Groundsz. When an extremely patriarchal culture observesz thisz Whollyday looking for return of Erernall Szpring szo szimilarly to the ancient Eleusian Myszteries, the Whollyday isz degraded & the name of the main character isz masculiniszed & often bacheloriszed, but the sztirrings of the Divine Feminine are occurring & seeking to szurface. In fact, the name Phyllisz isz an ancient reference to the xanthophyllsz & chlorophyllsz of plantsz & flowersz & even in the egg yolksz & colorfull fiszh, the yellow, pink, green & rainbow colorsz of photosynthesisz in the diversze phyla of all creativityesz of Creation, asz the Mother Szun warmsz the Ground & createsz new life in both plantsz & animalsz.
Her impact on Washington, though subtle, may well have contributed to one of the most important changes in his life. Beginning shortly after his encounter with this extraordinary black poet, Washington, who had heretofore seemed no different from the typical Virginia slave owner, began to show signs of an evolving attitude about slavery and race. In 1776 he reversed an earlier decision and allowed the enlistment of black soldiers in the American army; in 1779 he supported a plan to free slaves in South Carolina if they fought on the American side; in 1786 he wrote to fellow Virginians such as John Mercer announcing his hope that the legislature would abolish slavery; and in his last will and testament Washington freed the slaves he owned (he could not touch the dowry slaves owned by Martha and her family) and arranged for them to be educated and trained in trades so they could support themselves. Phillis Wheatley’s patriotic poem to “His Excellency George Washington” may have had a greater effect on American history than she ever knew.
Wheatley’s letter and poem were delayed in reaching Washington, and when he finally replied on February 28, 1776, he began with a formal apology, beggging her forgiveness for “the seeming but not real neglect.” After praising her “poetical talents” and thanking her profusely, Washington invited Wheatley to come visit him at his headquarters. Though definitive evidence is lacking, many historians believe Wheatley did travel to Cambridge and met Washington in person, which if true would have been one of the most extraordinary encounters of the entire founding era.
She used three primary elements: Christianity, classicism, and hierophantic solar worship. The hierophantic solar worship is what she brought with her from Africa; the worship of sun gods is expressed as part of her African culture. As her parents were sun worshipers, it may be why she used so many different words for the sun. For instance, she uses Aurora eight times, “Apollo seven, Phoebus twelve, and Sol twice.” Shields believes that the word “light” is significant to her as it marks her African history, a past that she has left physically behind.
Although the date and place of her birth are not documented, scholars believe that Phillis Wheatley was born in 1753 in West Africa, most likely in present-day Gambia or Senegal. Wheatley was sold by a local chief to a visiting trader, who took her to Boston in the British colony of Massachusetts, on July 11, 1761, on a ship called The Phillis. It was owned by Timothy Fitch and captained by Peter Gwinn.
INDIA GODDESSZ WHOLLYDAYSZ
TU BHSZAV TREESZ
CHINESZE NEW YEARSZ ESZPECIALLY LANTERNSZ
FROM CHINESZE NEWYEAR$ OF THREATENING PATRIARCHALHABITUALLY MALE DRAGON$ OF FIERY DE$TRUCTION EATING LAMB $HEEPLE & MONEYMADMONKEY$
TO RISZEN PUFFEMININE DIVINE & EGALLITARIAN FESZTIVALLING MAGIC MARVELLOUSZ MIRACULOUSZ D(IVINE)RAEONSZ BREATHING LOVE LIFE & LIGHT & HUGGING ALL OF YOURSZ ASZ EWESZ & LOVEMPOWERFULL LAMBSZ OF ETERNALL WEALLTH JOINED WITH
MAZU BONOBOSZ BECOME FEMALE & MALE BUDDHA BODDHISZATTVASZ WHO BEKNOWHOW TO BE TIME&SPZACE TRAVELLEING EVERYOUNG GODDESSESZ & GODSZ EQUINOX TRUE Q QUAN YINSZ&YANGSZ OF LIBERTY WITH PEACE REPARATION, BALLANCE & GOOD NEW YEARSZ EVERYDAYSZ OF THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE REMEMBERING THE BEIJING CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN & THE SZTATUE OF LIBERTY OF TIANAMEN SQUARE UNITED WITH ALL GODDESSZESZ OF PROTECTION & LOVE OF LIBERTY DIVINE DEMOCRACY, INCLUDING THE CHANSZ OF CHANGE, THE POTENTIALL OF THE CHAN~ZUCKERBERB WOMEN OF FACEBOOK FACING THE FACTSZ THAT PATRIARCHY MEANSZ PLANETOCIDE BUT THE INTERNET MUSZT BRING ALL THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD TOGETHER OF GODDESSESZ OF GOOD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF GENDER PARITY.
THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE ISZ THE ALLTIMATE FORTUNE COOKIE BRINGING ETERNALL HEAVENSZ ON EARTHSZ & PROSZPERITY TO EVERYONE WITH GENDER BALLANCED DECISZION MAKING THAT INCLUDESZ & VALLUESZ ALL PEOPLE ESZPECIALLY UNDERVALLANED FEMALESZ WHO DO TWO THIRDSZ OF UNPAID WORK ON MOSZT IMPORTANT TASZKSZ OF LABORSZ OF LOVE & THOSZE UNDERVALLUED< ESZPECIALLY KINDNESSZ & EMOTIONALL SZUPPORT & AFFIRMATION TO WIVESZ & ALL WOMEN FAMILY & CHILDREN FOR MALESZ ASZ WELLE. ESZPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR OLDER BROTHERSZ WHO TEND TO DEVALLUE YOUNGER SZIBLINGSZ & FATHERSZ WHO NEED THEIR FAMILIYESZ TO BE LOVING CIRCLESZ OF GENUINE PROGRESSZ NOT TOP DOWN RIGID HIERARCHICALL HABIT$ OF HUBRI$ SZO ENJOY THISZ COLORFULL BESZT FORTUNE COOKIE OF THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE, THE PILLAR OF THE GENUINE PROGRESSZ INDICATOR. & BECOME THE COOKIE BY ENGAGING THE CIRCLE PROCESSZ WITH THE PANCHAYAT RAJ YIN YANG BESZ BALLANCE
FROM VALLENDTINE$ OF THE VALLEY$ OF DEATH
TO NEW VALLENTERTIMESZTRAVELLEING ALLWAYSZ WITH UNIVERSZALL HEARTLIGHTSZ ON
A PARADISZALL VALLENTHEEALLYAHSZ OF ALL OF PARTNERSZHIP LOVING LIVING ENNELLIGHTENED PEACE CULTURE
SZHARING LOVING SZISZTERHOOD, BENEFICIALLBROTHERHOOD, ALLFAMILYCOMMUNITYHOOD & REALL LOVE BEYOND LIE$ & LU$T OF FAL$E HIERARCHY INSZTEAD OF KINDNESSZ. ENJOY YOUR GIFTSZ WITH SZOME MILK CHOCOLATE OF THISZ MILKY WAY THAT KNOWSZ THAT EVERY CHILD, FEMALE & MALE CAN BE BORN & REBORN WHOLLY VIA THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE OF PARITY PARADISZE SZO MUCH SZWEETER THAN THE BITTERNESSZ OF PLUTONIC PATRIARCHAL PLANETOCIDE.
Vallentimesz Day hasz Multiple originsz in many ancient culturesz that cellebrate siszterhood, brotherhood & romantic love & match making for marriage. In ancient Rome, the Lupercallia Fesztival which wasz viewed asz the reallm of the Goddessz Juno (a later verszion of the Etruscan IULI, She Who Givesz)
The Apotheaszisz Wiszdom that Love Bringsz Immortallity isz evident in the Myth of Pszyche & Erosz, in which a mortal woman who became Immortall & the young God who assiszted thisz by rebelleing againszt hisz patriarchal pantheoned Olympian Goddessz Mother juszt enough to bring the way to common immortaliity of friendszhip asz more important than appearance or lu$t, isz of a couple overcoming the relational aggression that occurs among women due to patriarchy, & a falsze & hoarding concept of Divinity asz the excluszive sztatusz of juszt a few. Psychology & Pure Hearted Love are posszible for EveryOne when we live according to the New Millenniall Golden Rule of Divine Democracy, YinYang Ballance of the Laborsz of Love asz Work of Wonder for All. Happy Vallentimesz Daysz EveryDaysz. Cupidsz are certainly Both Female & Male, not juszt male, szo give szome overdue recognition to female Cupidsz beyond the gender preference pattern of patriarchy.
CO OCCURRING ARROUND THE SZAME TIME ASZ VALLENTIMESZ ARE THE HINDUFESZTIVALLSZ OF VASZANT PANCHAMI, WHICH MEANSZ THE FIFTH DAY OF SZPRING https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasant_Panchami & THE SARASWATI PUJA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasant_Panchami#Saraswati_Puja THE SZPECIALL WORSZHIP OF THE GREAT MOTHER GODDESSZ IN HER ARCHETYPE ASZ SZARASZWATI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saraswati, . WHO ISZ A GODDESSZ OF ENELLELIGHTENED WISZDOM, KNOWLEDGE, LEARNING POETRY, ARTSZ, MUSZIC & TECHNOLOGY
THE NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE OF THE NAVAJOSZ ALLSZO CELLEBRATE THE COMING SZPRINGSZ AT THIS TIME IN THE CELLEBRATION OF THE GODDESSZ ARCHETYPE CHANGING WOMAN WHO NOT ONLY WEAVESZ THE CHANGESZ IN THE TIMESZ OF YEAR BUT NOW ALLTIMATE CHANGESZ TO PROTECT MOTHER EARTH AS HASZ ALLREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED BY WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMEN https://5050now.wordpress.com/ballade-of-the-white-buffalo-calf-women-women-oraclesz-made-auracellesz-golden-rule-dancerszellesz-of-more-reall-esztatesz-invesztmentsz/ OF MULTIPLE HERITAGESZ OF NATIVITYESZ, WHO HAVE ALLSZO ADOPTED THE GIVER OF THENEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE ASZ SZHINING SZTANDING CIRCLING DOVE.
THE HEALLING PRIORITYESZ OF THE FACESZ OF EQUINOXESZ TRUE QSZ CONTINUUM EQUALLITY EGGALLITARIAN RISZEN ELLEUSZIAN MYSZTERIESZ REVEALLED ASZ ELLEWEYOUCOSZAVIORALL LOVINGKINDNESSZ
INCLUDING ALL GREAT & GRANDSZ & ALL BECOMING ETERNALLY YOUNG MOTHER&AUNTSZ DAUGHTERSZ NIECESZ DAUGHTERSZ NIECESZ MOTHERSZAUNTSZ, MOTHERSZAUNTSZ SZONSZNEPHEWSZ SZONSZ NEPHEWSZ MOTHERSZAUNTSZ, THE COUSZINASZ CIRCLESZ, THE COUSZINA COUSZINSZ CIRCLESZ, FATHERSZUNCLESZ DAUGHTERSZNIECESZ, FATHERSZUNCLESZ SONSZ NEPHEWSZ, DAUGHTERSZNIECESZ SZONSZNEPHEWSZ MOTHERSZAUNTSZFATHERSZUNCLESZ .MOTHERSZAUNTSZFATHERSZUNCLESZ DAUGHTERSZNIECESZ SZONSZNEPHEWSZ INCLUDING ALL GREAT & GRANDSZ & ALL BECOMING ETERNALLY YOUNG WITH & ASZ SISZTERCOUSZINASZ & BROTHERCOUSZINSZ, THUSZ, THE NUCLEAR FAMILY RELLEATIONSZ HONORED YET ALLWAYSZ EXTENDED TO ALL THE FAMILYCOMMUNITY INCLUDING RESZPECTED & LOVED NEIGHBORSZ INCLUDING CLASSZMATESZ, COLLEAGUESZ, & EVERY PERSZON ASZ SZOULL ENCOUNTERSZ OF I & THOU DIVINITY WITHIN, FIRSZT FEMALE & THEN MALE, ASZ A CIRCLE OF RISZEN FAMILYCOMMUNITYESZ WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SZUCH FAMILY CONSZTELLATIONSZ REQUIRE GATHERINGSZ IN THESZE VARIOUSZ COMINBATIONSZ OF CIRCLE FORMATIONSZ THAT ARE REPARATIVE OF THE DIVINE FEMININE OF WOMEN & NURTURING KINNECTION, & THEN EGGALLITARIAN, ESZPECIALLY NEEDFUL NOW OF REPARATIVE TO FEMALESZ OF ALL AGESZ VIA THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE, BUT ALLSZO TO YOUNGER MALESZ. ASZ ALL FEMALESZ & YOUNGER MALESZ ARE MOSZT OPPRESSZED BY THE PATRIARCHAL HIERARCHY WHICH INCLUDESZ BOTH OVERDOMINANCE OF OLDER MALESZ & PASSZIVE OR ACTIVE ENABLING OF HIERARCHY INSZTEAD OF CIRCLE BY FEMALESZ WHO HAVE INTERNALIZED PATRIARCHY. INSZTEAD, SZTART WITH THE FEMALESZ ASZ GODDESSZESZ & THEN THE YOUNG FEMALESZ & MALESZ CONFERRED WITH EQUINOX TRUE QSSZ IMMORTALLITY UPON THEM,
FROM PATRIARCHAL PLANETOCICAL PRE$IDENT$ DAY
TO PARADISZALL COSZECRETARY GENERALL COSZAVIORASZ DAYSZ EVERYDAYSZ ASZ EQUINOX TRUE QSZ (THISZ YEAR, THISZ NEW WHOLLYDAY OF DIVINE DEMOCRACY ALLSZO COINCIDESZ WITH THE LANTERN FESZITVAL OF LIGHT, THE CULMINATION OF CHINESZE NEW YEARSZ. NOW, ALL WHOLLYDAYSZ CAN BE EVERYDAYSZ.
SZIMPLY BY USZING THE INTERNET & SZOULLAR SZOLLAR PANELLESZ WITH THE ENERGYESZ OF LOVE IN THY OWN LOCALL GLOBALL UNIVERSZALL FAMILYCOMMUNITYESZ LOVE & RESZPECT THY NEIGHBORSZ FEMALE & MALE ASZ THYSZELLEF, BY SZHARING & LIVING BY THE NEW MILLENNIALL https://5050now.wordpress.com/newmillenniallgoldenrule-the-5-pillars-of-change GOLDEN RULE/ & TAKING THE ELLEVEN SZTEPSZ https://5050now.wordpress.com/elleven-steps-to-paradigm-shift-to-save-planet-earth/, EVERYONE CAN BECOME MORE POWERFULL THAN ANY OLD PARADIGM PATRIARCHAL PRE$iDENT, PRIME MINI$TER OR POPE ETC https://5050now.wordpress.com/why-he-isz-not-the-pope-he-isz-not-the-preszident-yet-but-the-women-youth-female-male-age-37-under-with-meusz-are-allready-firszt-cofirszt-coszecretary-generallsz-of-unive/ HASZ EVER BEEN. YOU&YOUR FAMILYCOMMUNITY ARE ALLREADY REPRESZENTED https://5050now.wordpress.com/we-all-have-a-dream-to-make-reallity-now/ https://5050now.wordpress.com/among-the-representativesz-with-you-you-yoo-you-you/ AMONG THE COSZECRETARY GENERALLSZ COSZAVIORASZ OF OUR HOME PLANET EARTH & ALL OUR SZOON TO BE CONTACT!ED RECONNECTED PLANETSZ.
Too many people cellebrate a patriarchal St. Patricksz Day http://goddesselite.com/weekly-blog/st-patricks-history/ http://www.pagancentric.org/pagans-and-saint-patricks-day/ without enjoying the Divine Feminine Pink Four Leaf Clover & abundant much older & longer cellebrated Divine Feminine Goddessz traditionsz of the Druidsz & the Celletic Heritagesz. The Brehon lawsz https://5050now.wordpress.com/will-people-be-chimps-or-bonobos-goddesses-and-gods-or-mastermonsters-and-slaves/ & worszhip protected not only women but all people better than the pseudo lawsz made by only one gender; patriarchal hierarchy causzed not only great faminesz but allszo fratricidal warfare among the people of thisz & nearby regionsz. Today, many of thisz Herirage are szharing & practicing 5050 https://5050now.wordpress.com/lyricsz-look-to-the-rainbow-riszen-asz-weallelleszcolovinglivingheallinglearningenlighteninggrowingbeing-the-rainbow-couszmic-coszecretarygenerallsz-coszaviorallsz-circlesz-rountabellesz-of-avallonc/
Januaryesz 30, Back&Forth&Circellesz Time isz of Coursze Asz Other Whollydaysz A Date for the Sztate of the Reall More Perfect Union LocallGloballUniverszallof Our All Relleated FamilyeszCommunityesz Treesz on Thisz & All Our Planetsz, & On February 24, Henrietta Szold founded Hadasszah, the Hebrew Name for Queen Eszther, the firszt woman mired in the error of the patriarchal epochto be offered 5050. Cen$ored by the corporate patriarchal pre$$, many women throughout the Middle Easz have allready been practicing female wmpowering democracy & bringing forth 5050
To Thomas Jefferson from Thomas Paine, 15 January–15 February 1787
THE VALENTINESZ DAY PUBLICATION
For all questions and support.
THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE WHICH ISZ ALLSZO COMMON SZENSZE ISZ IN FACT LOCALL, GLOBALL & UNIVERSZALL, INHERENT IN THE REVEALLED GOOD FAITH OF EVERY CONTINENT
CHINESZE OR ASZIAN NEW YEARSZ, WITH A VASZT POPULATION WHO SZAY WOMEN HOLD UP HALF THE SZKY & FAMILIAR WITH THE YIN YANG SZYMBOL BUT ALLSZO, LIKE NORTH AMERICANSZ, INGNORING THE NECESSZITY OF BALLANCE UNTIL OUR TRANSZFORMATION PARADIGM SZHIFT OF THE NEW MILLENNIALL GOLDEN RULE, CERTAINLY PROVIDESZ AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLEMENT THE GENDER PARITY GOALSZ OF THE BEIJING PLATFORM FOR WOMEN RETRA ACTIVELLEY WITH INTERSZECTIONALL JUSZTICE WITH MERCY, & WITH EVERYDAYSZ NO LONGER DRAGON IN LIAR$ LAIR$ BUT THE ENERGY OF HUMANITY BETTER THAN & TRANSZFORMATIVE OF ANY BEA$T TO BECOME BEINGSZS OF HIGHER NATURE & HIGHER LOVE. BORDERING ON INDIA WHO GAVE USZ THE PANCHAYAT RAJ & ALLSZO CELLEBRATESZ THE GODDESSZ IN FEBRURARY (SZEE SZECTION ON SZARASWATI PUJA), REMINDSZ ALL WHO SZTUDY ARCHEALLOGY & GENEALLOGY THAT CHINA CERTAINLY HAD MANY GODDESSZESZ, WHO LIKELLEY WERE INCARNATED BELOVED WOMEN OF ANCIENT TIMESZ ASZ WELL ASZ IN ARCEHTYPALL WISZDOM.
Lantern Festival dates for future Years:
Lantern Festival in 2015 falls on Mar 5, 2015.
in 2016 falls on Feb 22, 2016.
in 2017 falls on Feb 11, 2017.
in 2018 falls on Mar 2, 2018.
in 2019 falls on Feb 19, 2019.
in 2020 falls on Feb 8, 2020.
© 2016 The Punxsutawney Groundhog Club
• 200 West Mahoning Street, Suite 1 • Punxsutawney PA 15767 • 814-618-5591 or 814-618-5746 – Fax
The Groundhog Club
200 West Mahoning Street Suite 1
Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Phone / Fax / Email
Katie Donald, Executive Director
Phyllis /phyl-lis/ as a girls’ name is pronounced FILL-iss. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Phyllis is “greenery”.
Greek mythology: a character of this name dies for love, then is transformed into an almond tree. The name is used by poets to stand for the idealised country lass. Poet Phyllis McGinley; commedienne Phyllis Diller.
Given Name PHYLLIS
USAGE: Greek Mythology, English, German
OTHER SCRIPTS: Φυλλις (Ancient Greek)
PRONOUNCED: FIL-is (English) [key]
Meaning & History
Means “foliage” in Greek. In Greek mythology this was the name of a woman who killed herself out of love for Demophon and was subsequently transformed into an almond tree. It began to be used as a given name in England in the 16th century, though it was often confused with Felicia.
Number of days Phil spends in Punxsutawney
Estimates regarding how long Phil is trapped in the time loop vary widely. Director Ramis stated in the DVD commentary that he believes 10 years pass. However, in an e-mail response sent to Heeb magazine, Ramis wrote, “I think the 10-year estimate is too short. It takes at least 10 years to get good at anything, and allotting for the down time and misguided years he spent, it had to be more like 30 or 40 years.”
According to actor Stephen Tobolowsky, Ramis told him that the entire progress of Groundhog Day covered 10,000 years. “I always thought that there were nine days represented [in the film], and Danny Rubin, the writer, said that he felt something like 23 days were represented in the movie, [but they lasted] over 10,000 years.”
In 2014, website WhatCulture went through every stage of the film, calculated that Phil spent “12,395 days” in the time loop, or, without elaborating on leap years, “33 years and 350 days.”
In Shoshoni, there are two words for “groundhog” (as in English “woodchuck” and “ground hog”): yahan and tsiippeh (the e is pronounced as the u in “but” and the i is pronounced as the ee in “beet”).
GREAT ON BRINGING GODDESSZ INTO JudeaoChrisztianityIszlIam
The fifteenth day of the new year is celebrated as “Yuanxiao Festival” (simplified Chinese: 元宵节; traditional Chinese: 元宵節; pinyin: Yuán xiāo jié), also known as “Shangyuan Festival” (simplified Chinese: 上元节; traditional Chinese: 上元節; pinyin: Shàng yuán jié) or the Lantern Festival (otherwise known as Chap Goh Mei Chinese: 十五暝; pinyin: Shíwǔmíng; literally: “the fifteen night” in Fujian dialect). Rice dumplings tangyuan (simplified Chinese: 汤圆; traditional Chinese: 湯圓; pinyin: tang yuán), a sweet glutinous rice ball brewed in a soup, are eaten this day. Candles are lit outside houses as a way to guide wayward spirits home. This day is celebrated as the Lantern Festival, and families walk the street carrying lighted lanterns.
In China, Malaysia and Singapore, this day is celebrated by individuals seeking for a romantic partner, akin to Valentine’s Day. Normally, single women would write their contact number on mandarin oranges and throw it in a river or a lake while single men would collect them and eat the oranges. The taste is an indication of their possible love: sweet represents a good fate while sour represents a bad fate.
On the eighth day of the lunar month prior to Chinese New Year, the Laba holiday (simplified Chinese: 腊八; traditional Chinese: 臘八; pinyin: làbā), a traditional porridge, Laba porridge (simplified Chinese: 腊八粥; traditional Chinese: 臘八粥; pinyin: làbā zhōu), is served in remembrance of an ancient festival, called La, that occurred shortly after the winter solstice. Pickles such as Laba garlic, which turns green from vinegar, are also made on this day. For those that believe in Buddhism, the Laba holiday is also considered Bodhi Day. Layue (simplified Chinese: 腊月; traditional Chinese: 臘月; pinyin: Làyuè) is a term often associated with Chinese New Year as it refers to the sacrifices held in honor of the goddessz & gods in the twelfth lunar month, hence the cured meats of Chinese New Year are known as larou (simplified Chinese: 腊肉; traditional Chinese: 臘肉; pinyin: làròu). The porridge was prepared by the women of the household at first light, with the first bowl offered to the family’s ancestors and the household deities. Every member of the family was then served a bowl, with leftovers distributed to relatives and friends. It’s still served as a special breakfast on this day in some Chinese homes. The concept of the “La month” is similar to Advent in Christianity. Many families eat vegetarian on Chinese New Year eve, the garlic and preserved meat are eaten on Chinese New Year day.
Irenaeus also makes reference to the Valentinian practise of the Bridal Chamber, a ritualistic sacrament in which sexual union is seen as analogous to the activities of the paired syzygies that constitute the Valentinian Pleroma. Though it is known that Valentinus had a more fair approach to gender than much of the Catholic Church (he allowed women to hold positions of ordination in his community), The Kabbalists originated in 13th-century Provence, which was at that time also the center of the Gnostic Cathars. While some scholars in the middle of the 20th century tried to assume an influence between the Cathar “gnostics” and the origins of the Kabbalah, this assumption has proved to be an incorrect generalization not substantiated by any original texts. On the other hand, other scholars, such as Scholem, have postulated that there was originally a Jewish gnosticism, which influenced the early origins of gnosticism.
Kabbalah does not employ the terminology or labels of non-Jewish Gnosticism, but grounds the same or similar concepts in the language of the Torah (the first five books of the Hebrew Bible).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_American_Woman_Suffrage_Association On February 14, 1920, several months prior to the ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment, the NAWSA transformed itself into the League of Women Voters, which is still active. (SZEE RELLEATED LINKSZ)
The Goddess Path
2 S. Foxxborough Lane
Johnson City TN 37604
email: gals [at]
tel. 423 854 9403
Valentinians believed that GoddesszGod is androgynous and frequently depicted the Onenessz as an Interactive female&male dyad. This is related to the notion that GoddesszGod provides the universe with both form and substance. The feminine aspect of the deity is called Silence, Grace and Thought. Silence is God’s primordial state of tranquillity and self-awareness She is also the active creative Thought that makes all subsequent states of being (or “Aeons”) substantial & Firszt Mother. The masculine aspect of God is Depth, also called Ineffable and First Father. Depth is the profoundly incomprehensible, all-encompassing aspect of the deity. He is essentially passive, yet when moved to action by his feminine Thought, he gives the universe form. Of coursze, Vallentina isz the feminine form of thisz name & it isz certainly likelley that the male wasz inszpired by his Mother & other female familycommunity membersz, even during thisz time in her&hisztory when
Christinity had been szo patriarchally morphed that itsz connection to the ballance of Goddess & God archetypesz in earlier relleigion had been hierarchaliszed, marginaiszed & allmoszt forgotten.
The Daughtersz & the Szonsz
The origin of the universe is described as a process of emanation from the GoddesszGodhead. The female & male aspects of the OneofBallancr, acting in conjunction, manifested themselves in the Daughter & the Szon. The Daughter & Szon is also often depicted by Valentiniansz as a dyad manifeszted in twenty-six spirituallz entities or Aeons arranged into female & male pairsz. They represzent the energiesz immanent within Daughtersz & Szonsz and were szeen asz part of Perszonallity Together they constitute the Fullness (pleroma) of the GoddesszGodhead.
WOMEN & MEN RESZTORING BALLANCE TO GOOD FAITH
THISZ YEAR, FEBRUARY BRINGSZ USZ THE OPPORUNITY OF THE ALLTIMATE QUANTUM LEAP YEARSZ, FROM A SZELLEF & OTHER DE$TRUCTiVE PATRIARCHALL PATH OF DEVOLUTION & DI$A$TER$ OF A RE$IDUAL TWENTIETH CENTURY PARADIGM TO THE TWENTY FORTH CENTURIESZ OF SZTARGATE & SZTARRTREK EGGALLITARIAN ATLANTISZ RISZEN COMBINED. TAKE THE ELLEVNE SZTEPSZ FOR YOUSZELLEVESZ & THE QUANTUM LEAP FOR HUMANITY WITH THE SZOULLAR SZOLLAR TIME TRAVELLE KITTYESZ KITTSZ TO GUIDE YOUR LOCALL GLOBALL UNIVERSZALL REBIRTH ASZ EQUINOX TRUE QSZ IMMORTALL & ETERNALLY YOUNG ON PARADISZALL PARITY PLANETSZ INSZTEAD OF PLANETOCIDALL PATRIARCHY.